Join the nationwide effort and recycle your old tennis balls!
Its as easy as 1 – 2 – 3…
1. Send us the following information in the description field of our contact form (http://www.rebounces.com/contact-rebounces/) OR email recycle at rebounces.com
- Include your name AND shipping address
- Include the number of balls per box OR the weight of each box you are sending….MUST be more than 200 balls per box!
FYI – Home Depot/Lowe’s offer an 18″ x 18″ x 16″ box for $1 that holds up to 300 balls
2. reBounces will email you a prepaid shipping label to recycle tennis balls
3. Drop off the box(es) at any FedEx drop-off location
Member of the following program(s):
Beyond the Bin Recycling Directory
Use our directory to find out where to recycle hard to handle materials or where these materials can be reused in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.