Items that can be crushed or flattened save space on your container and in the recycling drop-off bins. Please flatten your boxes and place all your recycled materials inside the drop-off bin. Items left beside a recycling bin can easily become litter and is considered illegal dumping. The items listed below are currently accepted through this recycling program:
• Plastic: All Plastic Bottles #1-7 Accepted. Labels and caps do not need to be removed.
• Glass: Clear, Brown, Green and Blue Glass Bottles and Jars in which food products are packaged. Labels do not need to be removed. Please rinse all containers.
• Paper: Newspaper with Ad Slicks, Magazines, Phone Books, Brown Grocery Bags, Frozen Food Boxes, "Junk" Mail, Chip Board, Corrugated Cardboard, Office Paper.
• Carton Containers: Gable-Top Containers and/or Paperboard Containers containing items such as Milk, Juice, Fabric Softener, Egg Substitute Containers, Soups, Stocks and Broths. Please rinse all containers.
• Metals: Aluminum and Bi-Metal Beverage Cans, Steel Food/Tin Cans, Aluminum Foil, Empty Aerosol Cans. Labels do not need to be removed. Please rinse all containers.